What's your christmas wish

Discuss phpbb and phpbb related stuff here. No support!
Forum rules
This area is for discussion. No support!
All support requests are locked and poster will be banned!
User avatar
Nully
Donator
Donator
Posts: 258
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 22:03
BBCodes: 10
Favourite MOD: Radios
Location: France > Bulgaria

What's your christmas wish

Post by Nully » 24 Dec 2011, 17:48

The wish of Terr0r is to become as good and even better than Stoker.
I write it, because it will never be possible :lol:


User avatar
Terr0r
BBCoder V
BBCoder V
Posts: 339
Joined: 03 May 2011, 22:47
BBCodes: 100
Location: The Netherlands

What's your christmas wish

Post by Terr0r » 24 Dec 2011, 20:00

Nully wrote:The wish of Terr0r is to become as good and even better than Stoker.
I write it, because it will never be possible :lol:
That is not my christmas wish Nully

Stoker knows what my christmas wish is :D

Greets Terr0r
If you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here

User avatar
Arnevb
BBCoder III
BBCoder III
Posts: 98
Joined: 08 Oct 2011, 16:23
BBCodes: 8
Location: Belgium

What's your christmas wish

Post by Arnevb » 24 Dec 2011, 20:27

Are you really going to ask us first what our Christmas wish is, then tell everyone you aint going to tell anyone, and then tell one specific person? Thats stupid -_-

User avatar
Terr0r
BBCoder V
BBCoder V
Posts: 339
Joined: 03 May 2011, 22:47
BBCodes: 100
Location: The Netherlands

What's your christmas wish

Post by Terr0r » 24 Dec 2011, 20:39

I can not say and you do not know but it's about

But whit discussion

Only post your christmas wish here

Greets Terr0r
If you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here

Flamingdevastation
BBCoder III
BBCoder III
Posts: 76
Joined: 28 Nov 2011, 19:27
BBCodes: 23

What's your christmas wish

Post by Flamingdevastation » 24 Dec 2011, 23:05

Arnevb wrote:Are you really going to ask us first what our Christmas wish is, then tell everyone you aint going to tell anyone, and then tell one specific person? Thats stupid -_-
The funny thing is that the reason he wouldn't say his wish is because stoker would ban him...
Terr0r wrote:I don't see my christmas wish here because if say it then gives the site master Stoker my a forum BAN :?
And that is not what I want for the rest I will say noting about my christmas wish
Now stoker is the only one that knows...
Terr0r wrote: Stoker knows what my christmas wish is :D

Greets Terr0r
How does this make sense? I have no idea.


User avatar
Terr0r
BBCoder V
BBCoder V
Posts: 339
Joined: 03 May 2011, 22:47
BBCodes: 100
Location: The Netherlands

What's your christmas wish

Post by Terr0r » 25 Dec 2011, 00:23

Please stop this discusion and post only your christmass wish here

Greets Terr0r
If you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here

User avatar
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3535
Joined: 12 May 2008, 21:26
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto
Location: Denmark

What's your christmas wish

Post by Stoker » 25 Dec 2011, 07:34

I wish for peace in the world, and on www.phpbb3bbcodes.com ...
Board rules! No PM support
Sure, I can install the Mod for you ;)
Like the site? Then buy me a bear

Flamingdevastation
BBCoder III
BBCoder III
Posts: 76
Joined: 28 Nov 2011, 19:27
BBCodes: 23

What's your christmas wish

Post by Flamingdevastation » 25 Dec 2011, 13:08

Terr0r wrote:Please stop this discusion and post only your christmass wish here

Greets Terr0r
You say this, yet, you don't post your own. :oops:

User avatar
darkonia
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
Posts: 57
Joined: 23 May 2011, 17:40
BBCodes: 35
Favourite BBCode: hs bbcode
Favourite MOD: dm video
Location: Munich

What's your christmas wish

Post by darkonia » 25 Dec 2011, 14:41

i dont want to post any wishes...
Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir MMOG-Heaven genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings auf MMOG-Heaven.

User avatar
themission
BBCoder III
BBCoder III
Posts: 123
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 20:32
BBCodes: 3
Location: Devon UK

What's your christmas wish

Post by themission » 25 Dec 2011, 17:40

STUPID FUXIN thread - merry xmas