Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Extensions & Styles for phpBB 3.1.X maintained and supported by Stoker
Potku
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
Posts: 21
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:04

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by Potku » 24 Mar 2017, 07:00

I just installed a fresh phpBB 3.2 on localhost. There are no other EXTs but this. It works nicely. Over time, I will add more EXTs, and I will report which ones cause conflicts. The previous 3.2 on localhost had a lot of EXTs and there were conflicts, as you may remember. Now I am starting from square 1. "It's gonna be great." :D


User avatar
Steve
BBCoder VI
BBCoder VI
Posts: 803
Joined: 04 Mar 2010, 23:10
Extra Rank: Donator.png
BBCodes: 2000
Favourite BBCode: porn tube
Favourite MOD: Non of Stokers
Location: up your bum

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by Steve » 24 Mar 2017, 20:58

Kosega wrote:
04 Mar 2017, 12:31
I have some forums on my board that break the rules of google adsense, so I want the ads to be ignored in these forums and in the topics within it.
Can I edit any files to do this? How should I do?

Sorry for my english.
I can show stoker how to do this, donations are required to keep stoker in beer :lol:
NAPWR wrote: Nice, Stoker is Hot

anthology
BBCoder I
BBCoder I
Posts: 2
Joined: 22 Oct 2010, 02:44

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by anthology » 11 Apr 2017, 14:28

Stoker, i dont see permissions to be able to disable ads. All I see is "can see ads"

Am i missing something?

User avatar
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3502
Joined: 12 May 2008, 21:26
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto
Location: Denmark

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by Stoker » 11 Apr 2017, 14:36

anthology wrote:
11 Apr 2017, 14:28
Stoker, i dont see permissions to be able to disable ads. All I see is "can see ads"

Am i missing something?
Its a missing lang correction. Should be can disable ads
Board rules! No PM support
Sure, I can install the Mod for you ;)
Like the site? Then buy me a bear

anthology
BBCoder I
BBCoder I
Posts: 2
Joined: 22 Oct 2010, 02:44

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by anthology » 11 Apr 2017, 15:25

Stoker wrote:
11 Apr 2017, 14:36
anthology wrote:
11 Apr 2017, 14:28
Stoker, i dont see permissions to be able to disable ads. All I see is "can see ads"

Am i missing something?
Its a missing lang correction. Should be can disable ads
Thanks you. I see it in the ucp but it's greyed out where I can't select it. I've played with numerous permission but can't get it to where I can make a selection.


User avatar
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3502
Joined: 12 May 2008, 21:26
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto
Location: Denmark

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by Stoker » 11 Apr 2017, 18:14

Set the group permission to yes
Board rules! No PM support
Sure, I can install the Mod for you ;)
Like the site? Then buy me a bear

User avatar
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3502
Joined: 12 May 2008, 21:26
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto
Location: Denmark

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by Stoker » 12 Apr 2017, 06:07

anthology wrote:
11 Apr 2017, 15:25
Stoker wrote:
11 Apr 2017, 14:36
anthology wrote:
11 Apr 2017, 14:28
Stoker, i dont see permissions to be able to disable ads. All I see is "can see ads"

Am i missing something?
Its a missing lang correction. Should be can disable ads
Thanks you. I see it in the ucp but it's greyed out where I can't select it. I've played with numerous permission but can't get it to where I can make a selection.
Some changes where made to the EXT and now the permission thing in incorrect. You need to set it to No.
No gives users option to disable ads i UCP
Board rules! No PM support
Sure, I can install the Mod for you ;)
Like the site? Then buy me a bear

benjo
BBCoder I
BBCoder I
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 May 2017, 07:29
BBCodes: 1

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by benjo » 01 May 2017, 07:31

Hello, is this extension ready for phpbb 3.2.0 latest ?

User avatar
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3502
Joined: 12 May 2008, 21:26
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto
Location: Denmark

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by Stoker » 01 May 2017, 10:23

benjo wrote:
01 May 2017, 07:31
Hello, is this extension ready for phpbb 3.2.0 latest ?
Works perfect ;)
Board rules! No PM support
Sure, I can install the Mod for you ;)
Like the site? Then buy me a bear

benjo
BBCoder I
BBCoder I
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 May 2017, 07:29
BBCodes: 1

Re: Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by benjo » 01 May 2017, 15:43

hello, i installed it on my forum and add some ads from adsense
link to topic page with problem


and for some reason i can only see this lines "(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
" in the places were the ad suppose to be

please advice how to fix this ?

i installed it on different style like prosilver but its name is jprosilver style, i don't know if its the problem, i did add the files to this template