Extension name: Move Topics When Locked
Extension description: This extension allows the administrator to configure a forum to automatically move locked topics to a designated forum.
It offers separate settings to automatically move topics that have been locked by the Topic Solved v2.2.0 (or later) extension by bpetty or by the Auto-lock Topics v1.1.0 (or later) extension by AbaddonOrmuz.
Note: This extension is based on the idea of the Move topics when locked MOD for phpBB 3.0.
New in v1.0.4
- Move topics when locking via posting.php options
- Improved detection of the Topic Solved extension (requires at least 2.2.0)
- Dropped support for phpBB 3.1.x
- Added compatibility with Auto-lock Topics extension (requires at least 1.1.0)
- Twig template syntax & HTML cleanup
- Removed extension version from database
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.2
Download file: phpbb-ext-movetopicswhenlocked-1.1.0.zip
File size: 18.86 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.
Source: [url]https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p15044491