Extension name: Linked Accounts
Extension description: Description
Linked Accounts is a phpBB 3.2 extension that gives your users the ability to create links between their owned accounts so they can easily switch between them without having to type the password every time.
- Bidirectional links: Links between two accounts act both ways. If a link from account A to B was created, account B can switch back to A the same way A can switch to B.
- Permissions: Choose who can and cannot use the linking feature.
- phpBB integration: The extensions feels like its not one, but part of the phpBB package itself. Prosilver support out of the box and easily adaptable to any style.
- Localized: The extension is available in the following languages: Galician, Spanish, English and Dutch.
- ACP module: Supervise the links between your users' accounts and possible multi-accounts that you were unaware of!
- phpBB 3.2 or greater
- Download and extract the current release.
- Upload the extracted content into the /ext directory of your phpBB forum.
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise → Manage extensions.
- Look for Linked Accounts under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its Enable link.
- Configure the permissions as needed. By default all users in Registered Users can link accounts.
This extension has been designed from the ground up with security as its primary concern. The extension doesn't store the users passwords and takes into account the possibility that an account might be disabled or banned, preventing its usage as any kind of backdoor.
Want to help translating?
If you wish to contribute to the extension developement by translating it to your language, don't hesitate on doing a merge request in the official repository.
Extension version: 1.0.3
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.2
Download file: linkedaccounts_1.0.3.zip
File size: 31.54 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.
Source: [url]https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p15044526